Sunday, September 2, 2007

TESTIMONIALS...

Testimonials, in addition to making you feel fantastically energized, is an amazing measure of your strengths. Don’t be afraid to ask for a few sentences from your professional contacts touting your best attributes. This information can help you make better decisions regarding your career strategy. Identify reoccurring messages, and apply this to the development of your self-promotional package. Take a look at some of the testimonials I’ve received. I’m continuing to work on being as fabulous, focused, and creative as these recommendations imply!

BEINSPIRED


2007TESTIMONIALS

“As an artist in a very traditional medium (oil painting) it is important for me to experiment with a variety of materials, techniques, and construction methods, so that my work does not seem dry or dated. Kenya has worked with me recently on a large experimental project, which involves combing contemporary clothing and oil painting. She helped me make several thousand dollars worth of purchasing decisions, did many tens of hours of sewing for me, and trained me on the use of some specialized equipment.

The project has been a great success and the resultant work is being shown in galleries in New York and Europe very soon. Kenya made me feel very confident with her suggestions for equipment and her personal craftsmanship. She is a joy to work with: prompt, goal focused, and value conscious both in her role as adviser and when working closely in a prototyping situation. I cannot recommend or praise Kenya highly enough.”

Michael Cloud, Painter
www.maxprotetch.com

“It was great to have worked with Kenya when I was launching my business as she is extremely resourceful, creative & talented. I am sure all her endeavors will continue to be a success."

Anita Watkins, CEO- Sixxfoota
www.sixxfoota.com

“I have worked with Ms. Robinson on a variety of creative projects from copy writing to ad design to developing creative marketing ideas and I have received superior service with each project. The most rewarding experience centered around building a relationship with Ms. Robinson and her creative insights as a Professional Muse. I am creative by nature but when I dare to share my ideas with her, her creative abilities make them even better! I look forward to a continued relationship.”

Te-Erika Patterson, Editor
Embrace Your Fantasy, Inspirational Magazine
www.te-erika.com

Kenya, the project you did for me was done in a professional manner and in a timely fashion. I greatly appreciate your talent/gift. I love my logo and I look forward to working with you again.”

Maisie Dunbar
M & M Nails and Wellness Center &
'Bluffa Jo' Cosmetics, LLC.

www.nailandwell.com


“Throughout my working relationship with Kenya Robinson over the past year and a half, she has more than lived up to her title of professional muse. As an interior designer with a fledgling business, I was in need of someone to help create a visual representation of my company and unique design approach. I hired Kenya to develop my brand by creating a company logo, business card, letterhead, and website. With a limited amount of information, Kenya was able to translate a vague concept into an inspired, dramatic, and visually stunning design that has truly captured the essence of my style. She is able to marry creativity and practicality in a way that is essential to small business owners, allowing for both inspired design and business savvy know-how.”

Danielle Colding, Founder- Chandani Design Group, LLC
www.chandanidesign.com

Ms. Robinson is a maven; endlessly inquisitive and extremely creative, her approach to branding is an interesting mix of practicality and imagination. She has diverse skills (copy writing, graphic design, fashion illustration, etc.) that make her a tremendous asset to creative projects.

NATALIA ALLEN, Design Futurist
www.nataliaallen.com

"In a marketing/branding context, where the details are so important, Kenya manages not to lose sight of the 'Big Picture'. I am struck by how her mind connects seemingly unrelated elements- blending them together- while communicating a much broader message. Her confidence and commitment to her clientèle is noteworthy. It's my pleasure to offer both a recommendation and assistance in facilitating her professional growth."

Gaddiel Lopez, Designer
www.glstyleguide.com

"As an executive within the beauty industry, I am keenly aware of the impact of intelligent and creative visual design. In the process of transforming COCOACHiC 'the idea' into 'the brand', I knew I could trust Ms. Robinson to connect my vision with branding elements that continue to grow with my business. Kenya is absolutely a multidisciplinary artist. She is happily unconstrained by traditional boundaries, and it is that flexibility that makes her such an asset."

Tina-Gaye "Bernie" Bernard, Founding Partner – COCOACHiC Beauty
www.COCOACHiC.com

No comments: